Knitting Update

6.27.2009

Having fun with the sewing machine has slowed down all the knitting, but not stopped it completely. It kind of feels like I've had a few projects almost done for awhile but they never get finished.

First off there is the Leafy Yoke Top.
IMG_1722
Just the hem, neck and sleeve bindings to do..... for weeks now.

Wendy Bernard's Essential Tank
IMG_1724
This actually was done the neckline wasn't all that flattering on me. I'm wondering if the front can be sneakily cut down and overlocked instead of doing a bunch of unraveling. Probably should knit a swatch and see if the Kollage creamy will just unravel into a thousand pieces.

Lastly is a Porom that was started on a weekend where I had a lot of husband related activities to attend.
IMG_1561
It's probably half done but I keep picking up the leaf yoke top instead.

Can someone find my knitting mojo and return it to me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs