Remember These Socks?

5.08.2009

It was somewhat embarrassing to realize these poor Retro Rib socks where started all the way back in January. Second sock syndrome hit hard with these.

IMG_0998

Knitting thin weight fingering and number 1 needles is not by favorite thing. But I didn't know this until I bought a lot of thin fingering weight yarn. Curses!

IMG_0996

The cuff on the second sock was knit incorrectly, I didn't read the instructions right and repeated the wrong lines. Not like it's all that noticeable in this colorway... Black Rose by Sunshine Yarns. Even though the knitting was not all that enjoyable I'm very pleased with the finished socks. The fuzziness of the soft sock yarn base feels nice on my feet and a ribbed pattern always fits nicely.

IMG_0999

Down to one single sock hanging around in my bag. Whoopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs